There’s a reason why hundreds of readers and viewers have trusted our reviews since we started. My name is Chris, and I founded OkCoolers because I was tired of seeing cooler and drinkware reviews from people who didn’t know much about quality outdoor gear and had obviously never tried the products they were reviewing.
That’s why when we review coolers and drinkware on OkCoolers, we follow a set of rules:
We buy every product we review
All photos are our own—we want to show you exactly how the products look when they arrive and how they perform over time.
We don’t take sponsorships from brands for our reviews
While we do use affiliate links in our reviews, we only make a small commission if you follow our links and make a purchase. This doesn’t cost you anything extra but allows us to invest in buying and testing more coolers and drinkware.
When you read our reviews, you’ll see that we’re honest about our thoughts. I want you to know the good and the bad about every product.
For that reason, we never let brands influence our review process or what we publish.
My philosophy is simple: honesty is best for both of us.
We rigorously test all products
For specific types of coolers and drinkware where performance is critical, we also run scientific tests. We rank all the products we test on key categories such as durability, usability, and design.
With so many good cooler and drinkware brands out there, we’re not fooled by marketing hype. We’ve reviewed dozens of products, giving us the ability to judge them fairly and accurately.
Yes, our review process takes a long time. But my #1 goal is that you get valuable information on the products you’re considering, and that you know how those products stack up in their respective categories.
If you’re just getting started with outdoor gear, these are our 10 best posts:
- Cooler Storage Nets: Maximizing Space and Organization for Outdoor Adventures
- Top 3 Best Cooler for Jet Ski Enthusiasts: Ultimate Guide for 2024
- How to Keep Fish Frozen in a Cooler: 4 Essential Tips for Anglers
- How to Keep Waffles Frozen While in Cooler: 5 Proven Strategies
- How to Keep a Cooler Frozen for a Week: 7 Expert Strategies for Extended Cooling
- 5 DIY Methods for Homemade Freezer Cold Packs for Coolers: Stay Chilled on the Go
- How to Make Frozen Ice for Cooler: 5 Innovative DIY Methods
- 7 Essential Tips on How to Keep Frozen Food in a Cooler: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best Hard Cooler for Camping: 3 Top Picks for Unmatched Outdoor Performance
- How Long Freezer Packs Keep Food Cold: 5 Tricks on Maximizing Cooling Efficiency
I’d love it if you joined the OkCoolers newsletter, where thousands of other fans get the best deals and guides delivered to their inbox. Thank you so much for being part of the OkCoolers fam.
Stay cool, Chris